- Network of destinations
- Strong hub position of Schiphol in Europe
- Sustainability at our premises
- Price-quality ratio
- Economic strength of Randstad
- Attractiveness of the Netherlands as a destination
- AirportCity and growing real estate portfolio
- Single European Sky and Dutch airspace redesign
- Digitisation, automation and big data
- International activities and partnerships
- Aviation sustainability and innovation initiatives
- Opening of Lelystad Airport
- Relatively small catchment area
- Capacity shortage: terminal, stands and railway station
- Dependency on key airline customers
- No direct metro connection with Amsterdam
- Limit on air traffic movements
- Diminishing public support base for aviation
- Implications of air transport movement restraints on quality of network
- Terrorism and cyber threats
- Growing competition in transfer market from other hub airports and hub-bypassing
- Impact of ultra-fine particles
- Construction activities affecting perception of quality
Facts and figures- 327 destinations from Schiphol, 79.2 million passengers in total ...
Passenger and airline journey- As an airport operator, we are responsible for the ...
Strategic themes- The guiding principles of our strategy have been formulated in ...
2019 Management agenda- Every year, we translate our long-term strategy into a four-year ...
Network of destinations- Schiphol welcomed 71.1 million passengers ...
Financial Statements- Our consolidated and company financial statements ...